December 19, 2012 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Ottawa, Canada - Interactive Touch today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Physique Workout Tracker 1.3 for iPhone and iPod touch. Physique turns users' workout routines into guided workout plans that can be easily tracked and measured. This update continues to build upon Physique's fast and easy to use workout tracking platform. Physique first pioneered Smart Weight Progression, which encourages users to make progress throughout their workout routine. Now Physique offers visual feedback for exercise consistency, an equally important exercise principle.
Users can view their consistency using the workout frequency graph, which displays the workouts from the previous five weeks. The graph acts as a feedback loop. When a workout is completed the graph entries change from gray to green, providing instant feedback.
"The workout frequency graph is a powerful way for users to visualize their workout history, spot any potential problems, and get motivated about their progress", said Steve Brambilla, the app's developer. "Our users have seen incredible results using Physique's progression oriented feedback loops. We knew we had to design a similar solution for workout consistency. The result is a simple and effective tool based on an existing motivational technique called Don't Break the Chain."
Physique Workout Tracker is a powerful tool designed to help users easily and quickly track their workouts and get positive results from their training. It features:
* Versatile Workout Routines - Physique comes pre-loaded with 10 professionally designed routines for various goals and skill levels. Users can customize every aspect of their workout routine.
* Smart Weight Progression - Physique's Smart Weight Progression feature can automatically increase users' target weights based on their previous results. This encourages progress towards their goals and makes entering workouts faster since less input is required.
* Warm-up Sets - Physique can automatically calculate ideal warm-up weights. Warm-up sets are used to help prepare muscles and joints for the main workout sets and to help prevent injuries.
* Rest Timers - Physique can automatically insert rest timers between users' main workout sets. Rest timers are used to recover energy between sets and help users remain consistent from week to week.
* Useful and Motivating Stats - Physique automatically keeps track of users' personal records and calculates useful statistics about their workouts, which can be used to gauge progress.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 5.0 or above
* 13.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Physique Workout Tracker 1.3 is $4.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Steve Brambilla (Interactive Touch Software) is an independent developer based in Ottawa. He provides iOS development services and creates mobile software products for the fitness community. Copyright (C) 2012 Interactive Touch Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.