December 20, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Little Rock, Arkansas - The Five Cubed today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Fatty Maze's Adventures game v1.1.4 update. Fatty Maze's Adventures is a logic game offers an entirely new outlook on labyrinths! The v1.1.4 update includes German localization, Facebook and Twitter sharing options.
The Five Cubed is pleased to reduce the $2.99 USD regular price of its game "Fatty Maze's Adventures" to the special Christmas holiday price of $0.99 USD.
* Colorful graphics and animations, support Retina displays
* Great music and sound effects
* Support Game Center
* 3 missions: Jungle (lite edition) ICE and Sand (full edition)
* Over 50 levels: 7 levels (lite edition) 48 levels (full edition)
* Different play conditions: fog, sand storm or day/night time (full edition)
* Many game items: hammer, machete, boat, sticks, clew, amanitas and much more
* Interactive obstacles: stones, plants, rivers, portals, bridges, crates, wild animals and much more
* 2 types of controls, easy to play
* Facebook and Twitter sharing options
* English, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, German
* iPhone 4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 63.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fatty Maze's Adventures v1.1.4 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category at special Christmas holiday price - $0.99, saving $2.00 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
A free lite edition is also available.
Based in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a part of American April group, Five Cubed has been in the market since 2005. Two representative offices, one in Uzbekistan and one in Russia were opened in 2005. The company's main area of expertise is development and promotion of its own IT-products and solutions. Copyright (C) 2012 Five Cubed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.