December 31, 2012 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Arnhem, Netherlands - Are you tired of your iPhone of iPads limited repeat options in the Calendar app? Recurring Events is your answer! Now you can finally schedule a project meeting on Monday and Thursday every 2 weeks, or a reminder to send out your tax invoices on the last Friday of the month. You can even preview occurrences before adding an event. All events are fully customizable and compatible with every iPhone calendar app.
* Create an event with just a few taps with our intuitive interface
* Create appointments with very advanced repeat options such as a meeting every three months on the second Monday of the month
* Supports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly repeat options
* Preview of all the occurrences of a calendar event you want to add
* Option to set the end date of a recurring event or the number of times an event occurs
* Compatible with every iPhone calendar program (e.g., Easy Calendar and Week Calendar)
* Supports iOS5 and iCloud calendars
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Recurring Events FREE is free and is available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Business category. Recurring Events Full only costs $0.99 USD and is available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Business category. Review copies are available upon request.
Founded in 2011 in Arnhem, The Netherlands, Steve Development focuses solely on the development of iPhone applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Steve Development. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.