January 24, 2013 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Meriel, France - R2MobileStudio today is pleased to announce the release of EasyWeek 2.21, an update to their business calendar app developed for iPhone and iPod touch. EasyWeek is a very useful tool for anyone who uses week numbers in their professional or personal activities. The default iOS calendar does not display the week numbers. This missing feature is now available within EasyWeek.
Display a month complete calendar, with the week numbers:
* Find all your appointments, plus the week number
* All standard calendar features are available: Add, edit, delete, multi-calendars, etc.
Search with a week number:
* Touch the screen to change the current week and day view start and end of week
Search with a date:
* Choose a day in the calendar to know the week number
* Weeks are calculated using ISO8601 method
* Week starts on monday
* iPhone, or iPod touch
* Optimized for display on all iPhone/iPod devices
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
EasyWeek 2.21 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business/Productivity categories. A free Lite version is also available.
R2MobileStudio is a small, independent French studio consisting of one developer and a host of external consultants who are called in when the projects require their services (graphic designer, musicians, etc.) Copyright (C) 2013 R2MobileStudio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.