January 31, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Independent game developer, Vivid Games, the creator of hit game Real Boxing, today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Ski Jumping Pro, its newest title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Ski Jumping Pro is the latest addition to the popular "Ski Jumping" series of games that have so far been downloaded over 2.5 millions times overall. This new version includes advanced new graphics, exciting new courses and play modes, plus the ability to extensively upgrade and personalise your skier.
Ski Jumping Pro has been designed to accurately recreate the extreme winter sport through an immersive first person perspective. Fans of the sport will also recognise many of the thirty world-famous courses that have been individually re-created for the game to guarantee maximum authenticity.
* Full 3D characters, hills and courses
* Compete in a season of 62 events across 32 venues
* Quick Jump and Career modes
* Deep character customization, including gloves, skis, helmet, boots and suits
* Use Flow Mode to perform risky record-breaking jumps
* Two difficulty levels: Casual & Pro
* Unlockable content such as new contests and venues
* Watch slow motion replays of your best jumps
* Replayable in "+" level for increased difficulty
* From the creators of App Store smash hit Real Boxing
The game also features intuitive controls that encourage new and experienced players alike to nail the perfect launch and shatter records. The new upgradeable character system and career mode adds extra depth and replayability as players compete to unlock new courses. A "Quick Jump" mode is also available for short gaming sessions.
* iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch (4/5 Gen)
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd Gen), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th Gen), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th Gen)
* iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 204 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ski Jumping Pro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Vivid Games is one of Europe's premier emerging independent development studios, with a passion for accessible and engaging gaming at the heart of its philosophy. Founded in 2006, Vivid Games is making a valuable contribution to the worldwide games development community. Vivid Games has become renowned for its specialization in cross-platform development, working both with licensed brands and exciting new IPs of its own. Copyright (C) 2006-2013 Vivid Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.