February 5, 2013 in Sports (F)
[prMac.com] Coimbra, Portugal - Telmo Amaro announces the release of "The Taekwondo White Belt," an app that contains detailed information about the Taekwondo curriculum from 10th kup to 8th kup. Content was create by Instructor Telmo Amaro, 3rd dan kukkiwon Taekwondo black belt.
The new version features:
* Translation to Portuguese is now also available
* Content review
* New techniques and videos
* Video are now embedded
* No network connection is now required to access purchased content
* "Community" button now available. Stay update with the latest updates through our facebook page
The Taekwondo White Belt new version is available for iOS. iOS app download is free as well as access to a Taekwondo "Theory" course which features an introduction to this martial art, basic history knowledge, etiquette & myths.
Other contents available are:
* Fundamental techniques - featuring information on stances, blocks, hand strikes and kicks
* Forms - it explains what a form is and shows the white belt form "Taeguk il Jang"
* Martial applications - goes into detail on the two main training methods for white belt self-defense, "Hoshinsul" and Step sparring. Also has self-defense tips for various common combat situations
* Sport Sparring - here the reader will find information about the rules of Olympic sparring Taekwondo. There's also information about guard, movement in combat, defensive tactics and offensive tactics for white belts
* Glossary - This option has various Korean terms that so often confuse the beginner Taekwondo students.
At the end of each course there's a quiz game that will test the reader's recently acquired knowledge. Techniques, training methods and concepts are explained through text, illustrations and videos.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 7.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Taekwondo White Belt 3.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Located in Coimbra, Portugal, Telmo Amaro is a mobile software developer working in the industry since 2002. With over 150 apps, Telmo currently works as an independent contractor. Telmo Amaro is also a Taekwondo instructor with 11 years of training. Copyright (C) 2002-2013 Telmo Amaro. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.