March 6, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - Smash Atom Software today is thrilled to announce that its Born to be Rich slot app introduces the first multiplayer slot tournaments to iOS devices. The update was released on March 4, 2013 and adds a new and more competitive dimension to a game that has already established itself as a leader in casino apps. The game is well known for its wide variety of slot games coupled with realistic play. Since the initial release of the app, it has remained in the top 50 casino apps in app stores across the world.
The latest update has improved the gaming experience by making it more social. A special tournament mode has been added, which allows players to compete against other players from around the world. The tournament mode allows players to either pick and choose from their list of friends, or to have Born to Be Rich choose a random player from the millions that play the game worldwide. If you've ever played in a casino slots machine tournament, you'll instinctively recognize the intense levels of thrill and excitement as soon as you start. The big difference here is that the tournament is at your fingertips and the players are based all over the world.
The tournament mode maintains momentum and excitement by ensuring that the play only last for three minutes. Players must compete within these three minutes to gain the most credits. The player with the most wins that round.
You have complete control over the tournament configuration. Choose a wager, a game, the number of players and even invite your own friends to be the opposition. To add even more fun, an Instant Match feature brings random matchmaking where a random game and random players are introduced to up the excitement levels.
* Six realistic, unique, and exciting slot games
* Exclusive real-time multiplayer tournament slot tournaments
* HD graphics and animation
* High fidelity sound effects and sound track
* Apple Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Real time play statistics tracking
* Credits reset to allow for continuous game play without ever running out of credits
* Share score feature allows players to share wins via Facebook, Twitter, or email
* Universal app plays equally well on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
* Unique portrait or landscape orientations for iPad
* This game is for entertainment purposes only, and no actual betting takes place
The app already has six games within it to satisfy all casino tastes. It was also one of the first apps to successfully manage an effective 'auto spin' feature, where the player can leave the app to spin by itself while they do something else. This has proven to be extremely popular. With daily and hourly bonuses too, it has proven to be a popular and addictive game for its many fans worldwide.
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5; iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation); iPad 1/2/3/4/Mini
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 48.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Born to be Rich Slot Machine 2.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Additional in-game Credits are available as an in-app purchase, starting at $0.99 (USD).
Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Smash Atom Software, LLC was founded by former executives in the mobile and open source software industries. By combining technical expertise honed in mobile industry know how, Smash Atom Software has a unique ability to put out cutting edge products for the mobile apps market. Copyright (C) 2013 Smash Atom Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.