March 11, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - Neotko Studios is pleased to present Graviton Block 1.0, its new puzzle arcade game for iOS and Android. The player's mission is to keep in-line the four particle generators, by putting together pieces to create 3x3 blocks so they disappear from the grid. Graviton Block is far from the tetrinomino genre, as its game pieces do not rotate, but are attracted or repelled by other pieces called gravitons.
Choose and drag one of the pieces from the capsules to the grid, drop it over the rest of the pieces to create a 3x3 block. But that is just the beginning: you have to combine the different kinds of particles, be careful of gravitons and its gravimetric field, and knowing that when a block disappears the remaining particles loose its cohesion, falling and filling the gaps to create more blocks.
"is a game of Tetris like you haven't seen before." AppAdvice Review - 4/5
As simple as drag & drop:
* Drag & Drop a piece. The laser guides will show where the piece will drop
* If your piece falls on a positive or negative gravimetric area, it will be push or attracted
* Arrange the pieces in blocks of 3x3
* After a pulse (time) ends a new particle will appear on a capsule
* Press on the empty capsules to get a new piece
* Beware, if at the end of the pulse all the capsules are full, the alarm will activate
* If the alarm it's running after the pulse ends, contention matter that will push your pieces up
* Keep doing blocks of 3x3 after every pulse and gain score multipliers. Try to get the maximum
* Pieces will keep getting harder and harder to sort as the levels go up. Keep focus to get to the higher levels
* If one particle touch the pieces launch area, then it's game over
* Positive and Negative particles only affect the lower side of the pieces
* The initial pieces will be easy to arrange
* Positive and Negative particles affect the whole piece
* The complexity of the pieces it's higher
* Faster pulses (less time between drops)
* Pieces have a higher mass and they are able to escape some of the positive or negative particles
* Pieces are affected according to it's height
* A piece of 3 will be attracted or repelled 3 spaces
* At this mode the complexity of the pieces it's higher
* On Omega you will have to think before acting, but it won't be easy because the time between pulses it's lower
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 21.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Graviton Block 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. If there is any interest in reviewing the Android version, please contact us and we will provide a press-apk with all modes unlocked.
Born from the imagination and effort of Sebastian Suchowolski, Neotko Studios is an indie studio based in Madrid, Spain. A dedicated gamer, Sebastian has always translated his passion to his work. In 1998, together with his brother Gabriel Suchowolski (currently CEO of Estudio Cocoe) created Onez, one of the first online videogame magazine. The effort was a personal project in which they transformed their hobby in a launchpad that allowed them to showcase their talents for future jobs. Copyright (C) 2013 Neotko Studios S.L. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.