March 19, 2013 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Aldie, Virginia - myCodeStudio today is proud to announce that the latest version of their app, Daily Shopper, is now available as a free download on the Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Daily Shopper aggregates a variety of daily deals together in one place with a design that centers around user-subscribed shopping sites.
"Version 2.0 of Daily Shopper represents a significant milestone for the app in the two years since its initial release," said Gary Myers, owner and lead developer of myCodeStudio, LLC. When asked about making substantial changes to an app that has many happy users, Mr. Myers replied, "I estimate that more than 75% of the app was rewritten. This was a necessary step in order to add all the new functionality that was introduced." Mr. Myers continued, "However, we are committed to listening to the user feedback and will refine the app over the coming months with usability enhancements as well as new features."
* iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad are all supported with one Universal application
* Subscribe only to the shopping sites of interest, which can be re-ordered to suit preferences
* Quickly jump between sites to scan available deals or just jump to the sites with new deals
* Dropbox support to sync state across multiple devices
* New in 2.0: List the most popular deals viewed by the user community
* New in 2.0: List sites by name, category, or popularity when adding new sites
* New in 2.0: Share deals via Twitter and Facebook with standard iOS 6 message editor
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Daily Shopper 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. For more information, please visit Daily Shopper online and visit myCodeStudio online for more company information.
Located in Aldie, Virginia, myCodeStudio, LLC was founded in 2008 and is an independent software studio that focuses on creating innovative mobile and cloud applications. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2013 myCodeStudio, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.