March 22, 2013 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina - TLA Consulting & Management LLC today is pleased to announce InCrowd Nation 1.02 Free for iOS, an update to its innovative entertainment app that lets users take their nightlife and networking to the next level. The interactive app lets users view listings of local events, event details, and event photos, and they can search listings of other users, purchase event merchandise, share events via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, and Text.
The app, which allows users to filter events by categories, was recently launched in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. It will shortly cover Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and Raleigh. And within the next few months, InCrowd Nation will expand to Miami, Atlanta, New York, and the DC/MD/VA area.
* Search and share a wide variety of events in your area
* Share your events through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, or Text directly from the app
* Customize your Nightlife Experience
* Create your Networking Empire
* Personalize your preferences to only see the events that interest you
* Sync your selected events right to your calendar
At launch in portrait orientation, the app displays the Events listings for the local zip code set by the user. Each listing includes: Name, Address, Date, Time, and Thumbnail Ad. Touching a color ad within a listing opens it to fullscreen size, providing photos and details. Each listing also includes three buttons: Event Photos, "Are In" (provides number of members attending), and the option to opt "In" to an event.
Freemium Version of InCrowd Nation includes:
* View a limited number of events in your area
* View the event details
* Share events on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, and Text
* View a limited number of photos from events
* Set preferences
* Search Users
* Purchases event merchandise (e.g., tickets, bottle service, VIP tables, etc.)
Event listings can be viewed in one of three categories, All, Popular, and IN. Users can activate On/Off switches to view events through the following filters: Hip-Hop, R&B/Soul, Jazz/Blues, Caribbean, Pop/Rock, Latin, and Networking.
Upgraded Version of InCrowd Nation includes:
* View unlimited number of events
* View all photos from events
* Find and follow fellow InCrowd Nation members
* See who's IN on an event
* Get turn-by-turn directions through GPS
From their Member page, users can choose: Notifications, Edit personal profile, Set preferences, Events, Activity, Profile, Find Friends, and Photos. The Profile page accommodates two different users, who can view their own Followers and Following listings. The Member page also allows an in-app upgrade, logging out, edit profile, or set preferences.
Promoter Subscription to InCrowd Nation includes:
* Promote your event via push notification
* Create your event right from the app
* Find pictures from certain events
"InCrowd is an outlet for people who want to connect through events!" commented AJ Gray of TLA Consulting & Management LLC. "Join the Nation and get IN on the happenings in your city!"
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 25.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
InCrowd Nation 1.02 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. An in-app upgrade that enables viewing more than five local events is $0.99 (USD).
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, InCrowd Nation was founded by Tarsha Davis, Latoya Bellamy, August Gray, and Perfektech in 2013. This is a partnership between TLA Consulting and Management LLC, which is a firm with over 15 years of combined Human Resource and Payroll experience including: Payroll Processing, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Training, Benefits, Workforce Administration, Total Rewards, Shared Services Implementation and other Human Resource functions, along with Perfektech, which creates and manages Websites, Mobile Apps, and also provides Branding from A to Z. The company seeks to expand its operations to other Cities once they launch in the Charlotte area. Copyright (C) 2013 InCrowd Nation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.