March 28, 2013 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - JKQ Pty. Ltd, the developers of "I Sketch Pro" and other popular iOS apps, have announced "Avatar Me" 1.0.0 for iPhone. The app can turn your photos into beautiful and hilarious profile pictures.
Avatar Me is different from normal photo editing apps that only allow you to crop a photo to make your profile picture. This app comes with 12 different styles: Cartoons, Sketches, Black and White, Pixellations, Inverted mirrors and more .... that you can use to add magical effects to your profile pictures. Each style is adjustable with different levels to provide exactly the effect you want.
Avatar Me also comes with more than 90 stickers that you can place onto the picture anywhere, allowing for some outright funny effects.
With just one single photo, you can create thousands of exciting and funny profile pictures that can stand out from your friends.
One photo, thousands of avatars!
* Easy to use profile picture creator
* 12 different styles: cartoon, sketch, grayscale, pixellation, inverted mirrors and more...!
* Add as many or as little stickers to your picture as you want!
* More than 90 stickers to choose from!
* Move your stickers anywhere and rotate them at any angle
* Use simple & standard gestures (such as pan, pinch and rotate) to position, resize and rotate stickers
* Save your profile picture to your Photo Library
* Send via email
* Upload directly to Twitter and Facebook (iOS 6 only)
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.5 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
"Avatar Me" 1.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
JKQ Pty Ltd is a small startup company located in Sydney, Australia. Our focus is on developing applications for mobile devices. At the moment, we are targeting the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and will expand our coverage to other mobile devices in the near future. Copyright (C) 2013 JKQ Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.