April 16, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Andover, Minnesota - Traditionally, a gap has existed between viewing proofs of photographs and how they will appear at larger sizes on display. Picture My Wall bridges this gap by allowing the user to virtually place images on their wall. The resulting layout can then be modified to ensure the sizes and quantity of images ordered is appropriate for the display area.
The user creates a layout scene by selecting a background from their pictures, adding frames, and then adding their images to the frames. Manipulation of the scene is achieved with intuitive gestures that allow the user to rotate, resize and relocate frames. Created scenes can be saved for later editing or emailed for feedback. This allows the user to create multiple display options for comparison. When a final layout is selected, the measure tool aids in hanging the pictures.
* Use your photos as backgrounds
* Add frames of any size to the background (correctly scaled)
* Move the frames around the background
* Zoom/Pan the image in the frame
* Save the scene for later editing
* Save the scene as an image in your camera roll
* Send the scene in an email directly from Picture My Wall
* Measure the distance between frames
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 18.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Picture My Wall v1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. It is currently offered at an introductory price of $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Scott Straka is an independent developer based in Minnesota, USA. Copyright (C) 2013 Scott Straka. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.