April 28, 2013 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - Mint Muse(R) Loopless transforms your iPhone's and iPad's into a soothing and calming relaxation machine. Research has shown that having the sound of nature at night, helps patients suffering from insomnia and Tinnitus to get to sleep easier. The sounds of nature also helps to mask the unwelcomed noises from the modern world - whether you are in a hotel, or even in the comfort of your own bedroom.
Unlike other applications, Mint Muse Loopless has been designed with visual aesthetics that brings the listening experience to a whole new level. The 'animated art' helps to project a much more calming sensation to the user, perfect for anyone who may want to do yoga or meditate.
* Proprietary loopless engine so that the sound track never 'repeats'
* Relaxation sounds accompanied by unique 'animated art' for both audio and visual tranquility
* Easy-to-use settings for volume control, hide status bar and enable/disable 'animated art'
* AirPlay supported to transform your TV to a canvas for the 'animated art'
* 8 sound tracks available - rain, waves, campfire, rowing water, streams, lake, creek and white noise
* Settings for volume control, enable/disable 'animated art', and hiding status bar
* Sleep timer with fader to provide a smooth transition into your sleep
* Screen lock override
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 14.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Loopless Relax Soundr 1.0.1 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in San Diego, California, Mint Muse LLC - Designer Sound Technologies is a passionate group of designer and developers from the sound and music industry. Our philosophy is to deliver applications built upon the philosophy of fusing utility, elegant design and rigorous engineering - all powered by our combined experience from music, audio, acoustics and visual design. Copyright (C) 2013 Mint Muse LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.