May 2, 2013 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Urban Design Limited today announces the release and the immediate availability of version 1.1 of Moodoo for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
How are you feeling? How is your neighbourhood feeling? How is the world feeling? share your emotions anonymously with the world.
Moodoo collects emotions and displays them on a map. With Moodoo you can keep track of your own emotions, adding details as you want, or you can see the mood of everybody around you. How are the people at your school, college or workplace feeling. Are they anxious, hopeful, or just bored? Find out with Moodoo.
With each entry Moodoo also collects the weather conditions and the moon phase, seeing if these conditions effect the moods.
Moodoo is iCloud enabled, so your mood diary can be viewed or edited from any of your devices.
* Record your mood, and customise your entry by adding a title, reason for how you are feeling and an image
* The weather condition and the moon phase is also recorded with each entry
* Collect your emotions in a diary
* View your mood diary on a calendar
* Share your moods anonymously with the world
* View where moods have been added on a map
* View How everybody is feeling for a region or for the whole world
* See the history of moods over time
* Use iCloud to view and edit your entries on multiple devices
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Moodoo 1.1 is free for a limited price, in celebration of the launch, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Urban Design Limited is a UK registered company operating from offices in London England. The company specialises in design and development of software and has been involved in many different aspects of both disciplines for more than 20 years. Copyright (C) 2013 Urban Design Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.