May 10, 2013 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - NSCoding releases the updated Statistique 3.0, the most complete tool to manage your iPhone's memory, monitor your battery and browse your system's information.
It is a free memory and battery utility widget, for your iPhone and iPod touch. You can also find important information, such as phone model, name and operating system (OS).
While you are in the app, you can check which other applications consume most of your memory and battery and try to organise its usage so as to avoid overloading.
We are happy to help you gather all the technical usage statistics about your iPhone, in one simple and user friendly application. It available on the iTunes Store.
* Device memory usage - Ability to monitor your memory status in a live state (Free, Inactive, Active, Wired)
* Battery status - Statistique displays the current percentage left on your iPhone or iPod touch
* System Information - Name, Model, Operating System
In the updated version you can find:
* Improved user interface
* Additional tip, how to save your iPhone's battery
* Removed UDID
* Statistique is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
Statistique 3.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
NSCoding is an indie app development studio based in Berlin, Germany. If you have a project and would like to discuss, share an idea, request information, or just simply want to say hi, send us an email. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Copyright (C) 2013 NSCoding. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.