May 11, 2013 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Hong Kong - EffectMatrix Software Studio, a world-class developer of Windows, Macintosh multimedia and IOS software applications, newly announced My Splash Effects, available on the App Store, which is an excellent freehand creative tool. There are 7 classification (Color Adjust, B&W, Old Picture, Blur, Hue, Blend and Transition) with total 64 visual effects which helps you to beautifully modify your pictures and create the perfect looking, different photos.
My Splash Effects features:
* Effects preview board
* Include 7 classification with total 80 visual effects: Color Adjustment, Black and White, Old Picture, Blur, Hue, Blend, Transition
* Adjust the basic parameters: contrast, brightness, saturation
Advanced Mask Editing System:
* 3 kinds of brushes
* Preview the final effect of each brush style
* Opacity, Radius, Hardness of each brush could be adjusted
* Image can be enlarged or reduce. Fluidly zoom to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view
* You could modify the target portion using rectangle, ellipse or a brush
* Support Undo, Redo and Clear during photo editing
* Export final image in JPG / PNG / TIFF formats
* Print images instantly
This is it...plus more! We love all the different things you can do with your pictures!
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 7.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Splash Effects 1.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Based in Hong Kong, EffectMatrix Software Studio is a world-class developer of Windows(R), Macintosh(R) multimedia and IOS painting applications. Since founded in Year 2002, it has been playing a more and more important role in this area. At present, there are various professional DVD, video, audio and painting tools which are highly reputed and recommended by numerous users for the easy-use, fast-speed and powerful-function. Copyright (C) 2013 EffectMatrix Software Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.