May 20, 2013 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Friendplanner Ltd. is proud to announce today the global availability of FriendPlanner for iPhone. FriendPlanner is the fastest and easiest way to organize one's social life. Fix up a quick coffee, a huge party or a night out with FriendPlanner right from your iPhone.
With FriendPlanner, setup meetings with friends, schedule events and always manage to take out some time for the people who matter. FriendPlanner is completely integrated with the calendar App so any dates scheduled will be directly entered into its desired slot. The app includes push notification alerts pop up to remind about an upcoming event. FriendPlanner revolutionizes the way people set up and manage meetings with the people who matter.
* No more emailing or texting... simply check your friends' availability using the built in planner
* Set up a 'Meet' for every occasion
* Share venue details, maps, directions and reviews
* Check the status of each 'Meet' so you always know who's attending
* Send messages to friends about a 'Meet'
* 1-2-1 'Meet' feature allows both friends to edit a 'Meet'
* Sync 'Meets' with friend's planners
* Sync with your phone's calendar so you can plan your social life around your other commitments
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad (2/3/4)
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Friendplanner 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
FriendPlanner Ltd, est December 2012, UK. Striving to make seeing friends easier. Copyright (C) 2013 FriendPlanner Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.