May 23, 2013 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Sarasota, Florida - HandL is pleased to announce Business Card Scanner- Contact Snapper version 2.3.2. This is an upgrade from the revolutionary app that allows you to take pictures of business cards and the software automatically creates the contacts for you, like magic!
The new version features an extremely elegant interface that is very easy to use, gives users the ability to preset letter cases, and predefine Notes that can be saved with your contacts.
Laurent Garnier, founder of HandL said "Contact Snapper is all about making people's life easier. The iPhone is a fantastic device but typing is not the easiest thing to do. With Contact Snapper, creating contacts is as simple as taking a picture, and the app does the rest."
HandL has employed a very powerful OCR technology, which synthesizes and converts your pictures. The app's sophisticated engine precisely assigns information into your iPhone's address book fields, and allows you to make corrections through a user-friendly interface.
Features and Benefits:
* Efficient - It saves you a great deal of time because you no longer have to manually enter contacts by typing text into your phone. Contact Snapper does this for you.
* Simple - All you have to do is hold the business card to the camera, snap the image, and let the software do the rest, save the contact info in their respective fields!
* International - This app covers more than 200 countries worldwide, including several Asiatic languages, making it the most varied card scanner app in terms of languages covered.
* Precise - This app goes a step further by sorting the text in the image in accordance to the country of origin's format. Every country has a specific ordering of postal and telephone area codes; Contact Snapper does this automatically for you.
* Free trial version - Try it for free, testing the app as long as you wish, saving a maximum of 3 contacts. It has all the features that come with the purchased version and when you do decide to buy, it's all "In-App", you do not have to make any additional downloads.
* QR Code Recognition - Just scan the code and Contact Snapper will decipher and sort the information such as contacts, email address, phone number, web address, etc.
* Geographical Placement - Contact Snapper will visually pinpoint your contact's location on a map with a postal address.
* LinkedIN Integration - Your contact searches are sorted within LinkedIn and you can directly generate invites.
* Compatible with iPod touch and iPhone (4 or above).
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 27.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Contact Snapper 2.3.2 is available in the App Store for free. The In-App purchases start at $2.99 and go up to $5.99 (USD).
Established in 2011 and based in Sarasota, Florida, HandL produces productivity Apps for iOS that are finely crafted and have a real impact on their users' daily lives. All Rights Reserved. Copyright(C) HandL, 2013. The Apple logo, Apple, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of the company Apple Inc. in the United States/other countries.