June 6, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Edible Entertainment introduces Skippy: The Mudskipper 1.02 for iOS. Skippy: The Mudskipper is a highly addictive and hilarious free to play iOS game where the player must fire a Mudskipper out of a super powered tennis ball machine across a playfield filled with floating spiked balls, flaming hoops and other deadly obstacles! The player helps Skippy avoid death by using guns and a sword to shoot him away from danger! Players earn Skippy Cash with each try that they can use to unlock fishy superpowers! Players can extend the free experience through a large variety of in app purchases.
* A Mudskipper
* Power ups that stop fish from being skewered,electrocuted or engulfed in flame
* 3 Motivational Weapons: Hand Gun, Sawed Off Shotgun, and Katana
* 40 Cool Missions to Complete for Skippy Cash
* 8 Secret Skulls to find
* 5 Premium Backgrounds to collect
* 6 Premium Skippy costumes including Zombie Skippy, and Afro Skippy
* Beautiful hand Drawn and animated graphics
* A large variety of cheats to gain even higher scores
* Free in game currency for twitter and facebook posts
* Win in game currency through the skippy slot machine
* Tap Joy enabled
* Game Center Leaderboards
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 102 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Skippy: The Mudskipper 1.02 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Edible Entertainment is a video game developer based in Sydney, Australia. It was founded in 2008 with the goal of making fun and quirky video games with a focus on humorous and fun gameplay. Currently Edible Entertainment is focus on producing video games for iDevices such as iPad and iPhones. Copyright (C) 2013 Edible Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.