June 17, 2013 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - A new version of TunerTool the guitar tuner and social network for guitar players is now available on the App Store. If you want to feel free to tune & play your guitar anywhere, record your riffs and let other people like and comment them, you should download TunerTool 2.4, a free iPhone app.
After reaching 2M downloads, TunerTool wants all users to interact empowering its social network. If you feel like the world should listen to your music, just click on the record button and you can upload 15 seconds to the network. Then, you can follow other guitar players, like their riffs, comment on them, share them on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
This new version brings a lot more fun and is a lot faster than previous versions. In this 2.4 version you will get:
* Enlarged images when you click on them
* Added play count to riffs detail
* 2x faster communication with Riffer network
* Fault-tolerant 'Recording Studio', you will never lose a riff due to a network error again!
* Option to disable your avatar on the map
* Shows an alert when you want to share a riff on Facebook but your Facebook shares are disabled on the general settings
* Geolocation: now text only shows your country, no further details are provided on the map
With TunerTool you will get a great tuner for your guitar and string instruments and an easy & useful music social network that will allow you to interact with other guitar players and musicians. It is absolutely free, and is a great amplifier for your work.
Tune your guitar in three simple steps:
* Select your favorite tuning method in the settings tab
* Play your guitar and follow the on-screen indicators to see when the string you are playing is in its "sweet spot"
* Adjust your tuning pegs to obtain an accurate string tuning
Once you are tuned, share your riffs with your friends and family with Riffer, the social network for guitarists:
* Record your favorite music moments and share them to Riffer, Twitter and Facebook
* Search the map for music and musicians around you, and create new music communities
* Follow the users you like and create your own stream of Riffs
* Connect with Facebook and share your activity to your stream, TunerTool will become your new daily app to share the things you like
* See what's popular right now, who's trending and who's creating the most hot music pieces around you
* And, if you feel 15 seconds is not enough, upgrade to 1 minute recording for those extended inspirational moments
TunerTool supports the following tuning methods: Standard, Drop-D, Drop C, Drop B, Half Step Down, Full Step Down, Open G, Open C, Open D, New Standard, Open E, DAD-GAD, DAD-DAD and Chromatic.
English, Bokmal, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TunerTool 2.4 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Music category.
InQBarna is a start-up founded in 2008 specialized in Mobile Multimedia Innovation with headquarters in the 22@ district in Barcelona and partners in Los Angeles and Tokyo. InQBarna has a large experience in bringing ideas to market products based on Android, iOS and Windows Phone 7 platforms. InQBarna works with clients in USA, Japan, France, and Spain, turning their business models into turn-key apps. InQBarna offers its services from the strategic consultancy phase, design, and development to the publication of the app. InQBarna list of clients include FC Barcelona, Labtrip, 22@ (Ajuntament de Barcelona), Grupo Godo, Eagle, theChanner, Moxair, Inferret, On2 Technologies and Collectrium, among others. Copyright (C) 2013 InQBarna. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.