June 18, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sheffield, United Kingdom - Notus Games studio is pleased to announce the worldwide App Store release of the new free game titled, Banana Lines 1.0.1, which is available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The core gameplay mechanics of this game is classic lines. Level by level it is becoming more challenging so you will need to use bonuses and power-ups.
Work your way through tons of juicy bananas, oranges, apples and other sweet fruits on a colorful sunny island lost somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, get all the achievements (for which you will be rewarded with gold to buy more power-ups) and set the worldwide highest score!
The game has already got approval from players. Here are some examples of user feedback and reviews:
* "Great, fun game! Summer is coming up, easy game, nice 3Dish graphics. Love it!"
* "Pretty cool puzzle game. Great graphics, nice animations and cool sound effects. The gameplay is very addictive. You need to earn as much gold as you can and buy some power ups. Nice entertaining game."
* "It's a cool game and its a bit different and better than the jewel matching games."
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Banana Lines 1.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Notus Games Ltd is a rapidly developing company founded in 2010. We have released several titles for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad and Flash. Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Notus Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.