June 19, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Ever wondered what it feels like being Rambo or Chuck Norris? Here's your chance to find out!
Your friends and family were killed by enemy troops. They've slain every living being. Even your dog. And a cat. Why? You have no idea. All you know is someone is going to pay for this. This time it's personal!
Alone at War: The Last Stand 1.0, by Orb Games, puts players in the shoes of the last surviving soldier, who has to battle on his own against the whole enemy army. Like a group of Spartans in the movie, 300, or like a one man army, John Rambo, players use the last stand tactic to fight off the overwhelming enemy attacks. On their mission, their only assistance comes from a trusty bow and arrows, as well as their magical skills. By surviving enemy attacks, players get awarded with golden coins, which later can be used to improve skills and to buy better weapons and tools. This in turn helps to survive next waves of invasion that get tougher and tougher over time.
* Fight epic battles against legions of troops and monsters
* Build and maintain your watchtower in order to destroy enemies more effectively
* Improve your magic skills and cast devastating spells
* Buy powerful weapons and ammunition to unleash hell at attackers
* Survive the carnage and take your revenge
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 70.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alone at War: The Last Stand 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Orb Games is an independent developer and publisher of own games. Our recent creations include: StarDrone (PC/PS3/PSVita), Kamikaze Race (Online/iOS/Android/Windows Phone), Zombie & Killer (Android) and Alone at War: the Last Stand (iOS). Copyright (C) 2013 Orb Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.