June 27, 2013 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Cairo, Egypt - xNeat announces Resume Designer an iOS app that effectively enables users to build a resume in three simple steps:
1) Write your Resume details in the app's clearly organized sections
2) Swipe to select how your resume looks from a set of professionally designed resume styles
3) Export your resume to PDF and print it or share it via email
The app allows you to easily duplicate one of the existing sample resumes and adjust it to suit your needs or your can start writing your resume from scratch, and when it's time to send it off; you can choose from a selection of cool looking resume styles. Resume Designer lets you manage multiple resumes for yourself and for your friends and family, you can also target different employers with different resumes. It also allows you to attach cover letters. The app also enables you to export your resume to PDF, print it out, email it or share it via cloud services like DropBox and Google Drive.
* Export to PDF
* Choose from a variety of styles
* Easily keep your resume up-to-date
* Share via eMail
* Integration with DropBox, G-Drive, iBook and other apps
* Print directly from your device
* Build multiple resumes with different styles
* Duplicate already existing resumes and target different employers with different resumes
* Distinguish your resume from others by adding a cover letter
* Quick start by choosing from a set of predefined resumes
* In-app tips that provide you with the best resume writing practices
* iPhone 5 support
"Resume Designer's sleek UI and excellent capabilities makes it a delight to use. We have focused a lot on the usability of the app. It effectively enables your resume to stand out from the crowd, so that landing your dream job might be just closer than ever," says Mostafa Ashour of xNeat.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Resume Designer 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity and Business categories.
Based in Cairo, Egypt, xNeat was founded by Ahmed Sabry & his wife Sara Ragab in 2005. xNeat is a software development company located at 30 4' N 31 28' E, specializing in the development of desktop & mobile applications. xNeat follows Bigweld's slogan in the 2005 animated film, Robots, "See a need, fill a need," & do it neat. Copyright (C) 2013 xNeat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.