July 19, 2013 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS application development company, today has released Grammar For Kids - Parts of Speech 1.0. With this fun grammar game for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, kids from grades 3-7 can easily practice the eight parts of speech - noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb, preposition, interjection and conjunction. There are thousands of words and sentences to be solved so that kids can perfect their parts of speech in grammar class.
There are 10 levels with 10 sentences to be solved in every level. A child has to clear every level by identifying which part of speech an underlined word belongs to. With 1000 sentences and unlimited questions, a child will be a master of the parts of speech of Grammar if he/she solves all 10 levels. In every level, a new part of speech is added to increase the difficulty level. New sentences and underlined words appear every time one plays.
Why will parents love this app?
* It is very easy to use.
* Kids can use it alone to test their knowledge and get their parts of speech right.
* The app is ideal for both small kids who are learning nouns, verbs and adjectives and older kids who are learning about prepositions, interjections and conjunctions.
Why will kids love this app?
* For the fun antics of the cute dinosaur who is the grammar coach.
* For the encouraging compliments which are spoken aloud with every correct answer.
* Practicing parts of speech is now playing a game.
* First two levels are free. Remaining 8 levels can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase.
* 10 levels with increasing difficulty. New parts of speech are introduced with every level.
* Ideal for 3rd to 7th grade students to practice the 8 parts of speech: Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Adverb, Verb, Preposition, Conjunction and Interjection.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 40.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Grammar For Kids- Parts of Speech 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 100 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.