July 19, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey - Polymash Inc. today is proud to announce the release of the FilmOneFest app for the third consecutive year. The FilmOneFest app is curated by a panel of film critics who have created an outstanding collection of one-minute films from all around the world. The app shows not only the films but contains film makers' statements and stories. The app accepts ongoing submissions to FilmOneFest throughout the year, culminating in the selection of one-minute films to be shown at each year's festival.
The FilmOneFest Festival:
FilmOneFest, chosen in 2012 as "the best little film festival in the world" by SmartMovieMaking.com, and winner of Audience Choice Award at 2013 Green Mountain Film Festival, is an annual outdoor film festival that shows approximately 60 one-minute films from all over the world. FilmOneFest is in its fifth year. Thousands of people gather on the lawns, lay down their blankets, stretch out their lawn chairs, open up their coolers and join in the celebration every July to watch one-minute films under the stars next to the marina at Atlantic Highlands, NJ, USA.
* 170 one-minute films from artists from all around the world, categorized by year and award
* Interviews with selected artists about their passions and inspirations
* Search feature for film makers
* Save videos to favorites
* Meet the esteemed selection panel to learn their criteria for award nominations
* Submit to future FilmOneFest festivals
* Check out "on our radar" in the short-short film world
* Social media links
* Communicate directly with film makers via social media and email
* Vertical and horizontal orientation support
New Features for 2013
* New updated flat & light user interface
* iPhone5 support
* Search films by title
* Quick selection of films from previous years
* Integrated native Twitter and Facebook sharing
* Automated quick check for new film content
* Downloads with progress bar
* Bulk mark new films as "viewed"
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 17.0 MB
Pricing and Availability
The FilmOneFest app 1.2 is currently free of charge and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo/Video category.
Polymash Inc. is a US-based company whose mission is to transform knowledge and content into exceptional experiences on smartphones, tablets, web and emerging mobile platforms. Offering a full range of app creation services including mobile strategy, design, authoring, development, app marketing, services and support, Polymash is a team of experienced IT and publishing professionals, specializing in user experience, web and graphic design. Copyright (C) 2013 Polymash Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.