July 28, 2013 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea, Republic Of - DreamTree Creative is proud to announce the updated Awesome Dial 1.5.5 for iOS. Awesome Dial is a emotional speed dial app for iPhone. Intuitively, you can call and send a message by touching photos of friends. This is very fast and easy. Long-tap photo to call and double-tap to Message or E-mail. You can send a group message and mail too.
This is emotional speed dial! - Awesome Dial. Bring somebody some good news by touching photo. You can contact friends or group in your contacts easily and fast. You can select multiple contacts when sending SMS, sending email, and then you can send group message by touch action.
* Speed dial, group SMS and group mail
* Multi-selectable contacts are all-in-one
* Shortcut touch defined by you - Long touch/2 touch
* Long touch - Call
* 2 touch - SMS or Group SMS or Group mail by touching group
* Smart search
* Searching for a part of a phone number and name
* Variety themes are being updated. - Themes are being continually added to
* iPhone style drag&drop moving - easy change group position
* Convenient group editing
* Easily add/delete group members
* Change the name/photo at anytime
* Take photo
* Ultrafast loading speed
* iPhone4/1200 person - about 1.5second
* return to app after call - when "Ask to call" enable
* no limited shortcut dial
* no limited group members
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 12.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Awesome Dial 1.5.5 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Seoul, Korea, DreamTree Creative is a young company dedicated to mobile application development with a focus on the iPhone, and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2013 DreamTree Creative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.