August 3, 2013 in OS X Development (F)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Indie Developer Denis Shevchenko is proud to introduce a new app release. StrictCode is a source code formatter exclusively for OS X/iOS developers.
Today we see many beautiful apps. But not only the interface of the app should be beautiful, its source code should be nice too. All developers knows how difficult it is to maintain badly formatted code. Unfortunately, manual formatting is a boring, tedious and slow task. StrictCode will take care of it.
* Uncompromising simplicity. App is ready to real-life use right out of the box. Just three short steps - and your source code is OK
* Direct definition of style. No more INI-configs, no more long forms or preferences dialogs. View of language structures are defined directly, like you do it in your text editor
* Create your own styles based on predefined styles in two clicks. Clone it, rename it, tune it - and share it with your team
* Always at hand. App is available in the system tray, so you can re-format your code in two clicks. Work in any editor/IDE, just two clicks - and your code is strict
* Smart re-formatting. Only changed files will be re-formatted by default
Pricing and Availability:
It's a shareware. I provide fully-functional 21-days free trial version. Price of one license - $49.50. Volume pricing available: 2 - 10 licenses = 10% discount, 11 - 50 licenses = 20% discount, 51 licenses and more = 30% discount. Perpetual license with support and free updates.
Located in Moscow, Russian Federation, Indie Developer Denis Shevchenko is a software developer, that creates simple and useful tools for his colleagues, software developers. Copyright (C) 2013 Denis Shevchenko. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.