August 18, 2013 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Bicam Ltd., a company that creates applications for iPhone, is proud to announce they have added a new date change function to the iPhone application, KitteCamera, that allows the user to add a postmark to the image that has been cut out into a square.
The KitteCamera is an application that allows you to transform a favorite image into a postmarked stamp.
It is very simple to use:
* Take a photo, or choose an image that you want to transform from the library
* The image will be cut out into a square shape. You can expand or reduce the image, or change the angle
* Postmark the image. You can change the size and angle of the postmark
* This is all. Enjoy the image by emailing it, sharing it on SNS, saving it in your library, etc.
KitteCamera is now available for $0.99 in the US and is priced accordingly in other regions. The app is available worldwide, in English, Chinese and Japanese on the Apple App Store.
Please visit website for more information.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KitteCamera 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Bicam Ltd was founded by Misako Sato. The company creates apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 Bicam Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.