August 28, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Limido Comasco, Italy - AppOniPhone is pleased to announce the upcoming release of NUM.bler., its new fast-paced math game developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. NUM.bler. will be a fun game where you can challenge yourself, your friends or allow an opponent to be chosen randomly. If you like playing Ruzzle and math games, then you will enjoy NUM.bler.
Solve as many math expressions as possible on a board by swiping your finger across the screen. The numbers may form a mathematical expression as long as they are connected to each other in a similar way how you would form words in Ruzzle. For each board you have to find all the math expressions that will give an assigned target result. Nice audio and animations make it even more fun to play.
Three game modes are available:
* Arcade with 8 different levels from Beginner to Genius with 20 games to solve for each level. You should target to get 3 stars for each game by not using helps, not making too many errors and solving it in a reasonable time
* Sequence with 8 rounds from Beginner to Genius level to solve sequentially in the shortest time possible and with the highest score possible
* OnLine to challenges your friends or a random player in three turns and where the highest total number of scores wins. Each turn is time limited and can have up to 4 games with increased complexity levels. The turn can be played when it suits you. You can get going as soon as you have few minutes to spare!
In order to facilitate your experience, you can use help that will suggest one math expression in the game board. You have 3 free helps available for each turn of an online game. You have 10 free helps available to be used in Arcade and Sequence games. As soon as you finish those 10 free helps you can buy as many helps as you want. The helps you buy can only be used in Arcade and Sequence game modes. NUM.bler. is fully integrated and supports Game Center to improve the social game experience. Challenge yourself and your friends in NUM.bler. and become the #1 in Arcade, Sequence and OnLine leaderboards!
Will you be able to reach the NUM.bler prestigious Genius arcade level? Will you be able to solve 8 games in sequence in the shortest time and with the highest score? And will you be able to win against your friends in a online game with three rounds?
* English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
* Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 10 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited period of time, NUM.bler. will be launched free, and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store from Sept 1st, 2013. NUM.bler helps can be bought optionally with 3 different in-app-purchase options (10, 50 and 100 helps).
Fabio Morgana (AppOniPhone) is a passionate and enthusiastic iOS and Mac OS developer with a well-developed customer oriented attitude: every feedback and review in the App Store is in fact seen as a possible improvement for his products. His mission is to develop high-end apps only for his lovely Apple devices that can fully satisfy demanding customers. Copyright (C) 2013 Fabio Morgana. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.