September 12, 2013 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Gisborne, New Zealand - CappsDev today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of My HTML Pro 2.0, an update to their popular editor for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. My HTML Pro offers the simplest and most efficient way to edit web pages on the go. With its intuitive interface that has now been optimized to match the new UI style of iOS 7, full syntax highlighting and many other useful features, editing HTML code on your iOS device has never been this easy. It is also a universal app so you can use it on both your iPhone and iPad at no extra charge.
This new version of My HTML Pro brings full iOS 7.0 compatibility, settings accessible within the app as well as numerous bug fixes and improvements.
* Simple intuitive interface to quickly edit files
* Full syntax highlighting for many different file types
* Auto-indentation and adjustable tab width
* Many useful keys easily accessible from a swipe keypad (iPad)
* Automatically preview your webpages
* Choose your preferred default DOCTYPE
* 8 different great themes to choose from
* 3 different views in the editor including split, code and preview
* Choose a preferred font type and font size from the settings
* Open any text file type
* Load and save files from a URL
* Import files using iTunes file sharing or other supported apps
* Export files using iTunes file sharing, other apps or via email
* Optimised for iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My HTML Pro 2.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Please contact Cyril Barthelet if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app.
Located in Wellington, New Zealand, CappsDev was founded in 2011 by Cyril Barthelet. We offer cost effective, high quality iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Cyril Barthelet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.