October 25, 2013 in Image Editing (F)
[prMac.com] Chengdu, China - PearlMountain's Picture Collage Maker 3 for Mac major update comes with new features, including 140 revamped templates, multiple pages, direct iPhoto imports & exports and more.
Developed by PealrMountain Technology Co., Ltd, Picture Collage Maker for Mac is a versatile and easy-to-use photo collage creator. With delicate templates and easy customization features, the Mac OS X application enables users to compose stunning collages, scrapbooks, greetings cards, photo calendars, photo books and posters to share with their friends and family.
The latest edition of Picture Collage Maker 3 for Mac has been bolstered with updates fueled by user reviews and suggestions collected over the years. Picture Collage Maker 3 empowers users with more professional templates, advanced editing features and more convenient and responsive solutions to carry out importing photos, in-use procedures, and sharing finalized collages.
Picture Collage Maker 3 New Key Features
* New template categories and 140 revamped templates: Brand new template categories like Family Tree, Yearbook, Disc Cover, Comic, Multi-Page Photo Albums, Poster, Magazine and loads more. In addition to the 140 refurbished templates, 100 extra templates are FREELY available for download in the Store.
* Add and edit multiple pages: Picture Collage Maker 3 makes it easier to create multi-page photo albums and scrapbooks with a unified theme and style maintained across all the different pages. Instead of opening and switching through several windows, users only need to add pages on one window and seamlessly switch through the different pages in the same window. Users are also at liberty to copy elements from one page and paste them on other pages in the same project.
* Import photos directly from iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, etc.: In addition to the new feature that allows users to import photos directly from iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, etc. users are now also able to conveniently add folders directly from their hard drive.
* More share options on Mac OS X 10.8: This update offers an additional feature to share collages to Message, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr from within the App, on Mac OS X 10.8. Picture Collage Maker 3 requires users to simply click the destination or website they wish to share their collage to and the process is completed from within the App.
* Zoom in on the editing area and access Full-Screen Mode: During the collage customization process, users enjoy the versatility of zooming in of the editing area so as to easily preview some of the tiny details of any intricate part of the collage before exporting or sharing the final collage. Full-Screen mode is another handy feature for editing, providing a better view of the entire collage.
* Customize background images: In addition to new present background patterns and color backgrounds, users can now also customize their background with their own images, leaving them with more freedom to unleash their imagination and express their creativity.
* Export Collage in PSD format and optimized PDF output: As an enhancement to the previous options of Saving Collage as Picture, Saving as PDF, Setting as Desktop Wallpaper and Sending as E-Mail, this new version provides the ability to Save Collage as PSD, for the convenience of professional users. The performance of PDF output is optimized to the actual size of the PDF file. And it is set to remove any borders.
The new and improved Picture Collage Manager 3 template categories and templates help create professional and stunning single collage projects as well as a series of collages in a photo book, in just a few seconds. At the same time, the plethora of customization and editing features available allow users to fully express their creativity and unleash the full potential of their imagination too.
"GREAT APP - I have used this app for a whole lot of things; customized birthday cards, photo collages that I printed on photo paper and framed, gave as gifts that my friends love AND I have designed my own website pages with graphics using this app. Overall I give this 5 stars because I find it easy to use and I have done so many things with this app. I love, love, LOVE this app!" -Mary Antoniette
Pricing and Availability
Picture Collage Maker for Mac 3.0 supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later and is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion). A single user license is available at 19.99 USD on the Mac App Store. More information about the product is fully available from website.
PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd is a dedicated graphics software developing company founded in 2006. Over the past 7 years, it has released products enjoying great popularity among worldwide users like Picture Collage Maker, CollageIt and PearlMountain Image Converter etc. Its products have already been well received all through North America, Europe and Asia software markets for their ease of use, reliability and superior performance. Further information about the company and its products is available at PearlMountain online.