December 11, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Salzburg, Austria - Max Gittel today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Gravity Blocks - The Last Rotation 1.0, a new physics puzzle game that features over 140 different levels of problem-solving gameplay for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Users can choose from 4 different block characters - Henry van Bloch, Dr. Zoidblock, Blockman, and Blox 5. Each block character has its own special abilities and unique mission.
* Mint tea time with Henry van Bloch - Players drink tea (the epic way)
* Zombie Bacteria with Dr. Zoidblock - Players heal all zombies and survive the apocalypse
* Blockman Begins - Players help Blockman save the environment and recycle all the cans
* Space Journey with Blox-5 - Players close all wormholes and rescue the Universe
Players control gravity with a single swipe of their finger. By changing the direction of gravity, players rearrange the blocks to solve each puzzle and reach each block character's goal. The challenge lies in that each swipe can move the main block character in addition to other blocks as well. Players must strategize and problem-solve to achieve each goal and complete their mission. Users can also further challenge themselves by collecting a star on each level and trying to complete their goal in fewer moves than the Master of Blocks (the developer).
* Innovative gameplay
* 140 different levels
* 4 different game modes
* Stunning graphics and animation effects
* Challenges range from easy to difficult
* Swipe-to-play interface
* No in-app purchases or advertisements
* Fun sound effects and music
* Many different blocks with own functionality
"Gravity Blocks - The Last Rotation is an easy-to-learn but challenging physics puzzler game," says developer Max Gittel. "Rotating the direction of gravity and rearranging blocks to win may sound easy, but it's not. Players can challenge their minds with 140 exciting levels, whose difficulty starts at relaxingly easy and ends with 'your brain won't survive it' hard. An Android version of the game will be available very soon."
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* 74.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Gravity Blocks 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Based in Salzburg, Austria, Max Gittel is an independent game developer whose main goal is to create unique, high-quality games. Gravity Blocks 1.0 is his first release. Two additional games - Tri Grounds and Time Runner - are currently in development. Copyright (C) 2013 Max Gittel. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.