December 20, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Chapel Hill, North Carolina - Point Blank Group has released a great new update for Memorability Photo Books for iPad, just in time for Holiday memory sharing.
Memorability Photo Books for iPad, a free app that makes it easy for people to use photos, text captions and audio voiceovers combined with multi-photo page layouts to make beautiful narrated digital photo books, has just received a major update for version 1.2:
* Photo books can be viewed from any smartphone or computer on a beautiful new high-resolution Web viewer
* Enhanced sharing by email and Facebook- instantly share an online link to your photo books with anyone
* Twitter sharing- now users can Tweet a link to their online photo books
* Video export- Save an HD video of your photo books to your Photo Library, and then share on YouTube, Airplay and Photo Stream
* New themes available - including Holiday theme
* Bug fixes, minor enhancements, and performance improvements
Memorability has gotten a great response since its launch in July, with tens of thousands of downloads. There is no shortage of apps that lets people create printed photo books from your iPhone and iPad, but Anne & Tom Clark, the wife-and-husband team behind Memorability, have created a photo book app that is different. As TechCrunch said about the app, "Memorability lets you create & narrate beautiful iPad photo books, no printing required."
Here's how Memorability is different from other photo book apps:
* Its narrated photo books are digital-only
* The app provides a private social platform where users can view their own books, and those of their friends, too. They can also like and comment on them
* Photo books are viewed as a fullscreen automatic slideshow, or can be swiped through manually
* Users can record 1 minute per page of audio on their photo books. The audio plays automatically during the slideshow
Memorability is a beautiful visual storytelling platform and private social network for the iPad. User's albums are more than just a collection of photos - with narration, text, and layout, you add meaning & context - & turn family photos into your life's story. Users can share their photo stories and view those from their family & friends on Memorability's private social network, on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
* Compatible with iPad 2 and later
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 56.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The premium version of Memorability Photo Books (v1.2) is currently Free, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. In-app purchases are also available for additional photo book themes. To learn more about the Memorability Photo Books app, visit Memorability's website.
Located in Chapel Hill, N.C./USA, Memorability was founded in 2012 by Anne and Tom Clark. At Memorability, we are on a mission to help you take back your memories and connect with your family and friends in a meaningful way. We believe that making memories is what life is all about, and we know that people are busy and life moves fast. We have created an easy-to-use iPad app that will help you save and share your memories so you and your loved ones can enjoy them again and again. The best part about our digital photo books is that you can take all your memories with you on your iPad, and share them with anyone - anywhere. All Material and Software (C) 2013 Point Blank Group / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.