January 21, 2014 in Tips and How To (E)
[prMac.com] Holland, Michigan - Noteboom Productions has released Tutor for iPhoto, their latest video tutorial, now available on the Mac App Store. With Tutor for iPhoto, the user watches videos to learn how to use Apple's latest version of iPhoto for the Mac. The video tutorial consists of 50 easy-to-follow video chapters totaling over four hours on various subjects. The videos average five minutes for easy comprehension.
With Tutor for iPhoto, the user will be shown how to organize photos with events, albums, faces, and places; edit with quick fixes and adjustments; create books, calendars, and cards; and share photos including Photo Stream and Facebook.
* 50 Easy-to-Follow Videos on iPhoto
* Notes - Users can take notes while watching the tutorial
* Full Screen support
* All the videos are downloaded to the users computer
* Over four hours of videos
The tutorial includes easy-to-follow videos showing how to:
* use Photo Stream.
* use the Media Browser.
* import your photos from your camera and desktop.
* have iPhoto recognize faces in the photos.
* apply places to your photos.
* create smart albums that will add your photos to it automatically.
* assign keywords to your photos.
* rate your photos with 1 to 5 stars.
* hide photos you don't want to delete.
* edit photos with enhance, straighten, red eye reduction and more.
* create slideshows.
* create books including changing the number of photos on a page.
* create cards to send to family and friends.
* create calendars including putting photos on individual days.
* share your photos via FaceBook and email.
* troubleshoot and rebuild your library if problems arise.
* do more with iPhoto!
Video chapters include:
* Windowed Interface
* Full Screen Interface
* iPhoto Preferences
* Viewing Photo Data
* Selecting Photos
Importing and Organizing
* Importing from a Camera
* Importing from Photo Stream
* Importing from a Computer
* Organizing by Events
* Organizing by Albums
* Organizing by Faces
* Organizing by Places
* Tagging Photos with Keywords
* Flagging Photos and Videos
* Rating Photos and Videos
* Adjust Date and Time
* Making Batch Changes
* Hiding Photos
* Deleting and Restoring Photos
Quick Fixes and Effects
* Duplicating Photos for Versions
* Comparing Two or more Photos
* Rotating Photos
* Enhancing Photos
* Fixing Red-Eye
* Straightening Photos
* Cropping Photos
* Retouching Photos
* Comparing Before and After Edits
* Trimming Video Clips
* Adding Effects
* Histogram Levels
* Exposure, Contrast, Saturation
* Definition, Highlights, Shadows, Sharpness, and De-noise
* Temperature and Tint
* Creating Books
* Creating Calendars
* Creating Cards
* Creating Slideshows
* Exporting Photos
* Sharing Online
* Using the Media Browser
* Ordering Prints
Photo Library First Aid
* Requires OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 677 MB Availability
Pricing and Availability:
Tutor for iPhoto 1.01 for OS X is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category.
Noteboom Productions, an independent iOS developer based out of Holland, Michigan, was formed in 2010 by Dan Wassink and Beth Wassink for the purpose of creating video tutorials on the iPhone/iPod touch, iPad, and the Macintosh computer. Their tutorials have received nearly 650 five-star reviews and rating worldwide and they take great pride in helping people with their Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Copyright (C) 2014 Noteboom Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.