February 11, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Spokane Valley, Washington - Britton Mobile Development today released Studio Pro for iPad. Studio Pro brings in-person photo presentation, proofing, and sales to the iPad with an industry-proven approach to maximize print sales. With a well-tailored, streamlined interface to run the session you can easily run the viewings and take the order at the same time. Narrow down photo choices quickly, create layouts, and show your clients exactly what their photos will look like on their own walls using Studio Pro's powerful viewer.
Photographers can run an entire proofing session from right in the app, even receiving payment via cash, check, or card (Authorize.NET, Balanced, and Stripe are currently supported). With support back to iOS 6 it provides a great experience on iPads as old as the iPad 2 or the newest iPad Air.
Studio Pro Features:
* Quickly preview and narrow down multiple photos with an intuitive interface
* Load from multiple sources including the Camera Roll, File Sharing, and Dropbox
* Preview crops, finishings, colors, and sizes without permanent edits
* First-class external screen presentation via AirPlay or a cable
* Preview photos in actual rooms, optionally at true scale
* Record orders and receive payments via cash, check, or credit card
* Revisit previous orders and print invoices
* Customizable slideshows
* Lockable user interface to keep clients or employees out of the administrative areas
* Full support on both iOS 6 and iOS 7, running well even on the iPad 2
* Imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters) support
* Support for any currency
* Contextual help throughout the app and a detailed user manual
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* Compatible with iPad
Pricing and Availability
Studio Pro is available on the App Store for an introductory price of $29.99 (USD). Studio Pro is designed for iPad. Studio Pro requires OS 6.1 or newer.
Britton Mobile Development is a software development company with a commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional apps. The company's software development experience allows it to work on projects of nearly any complexity and create products with outstanding usability. Copyright (C) 2014 Britton Mobile Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.