February 18, 2014 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Malmo, Sweden - Do you have trouble falling asleep at night? Pinux Studio is proud to announce the release of ZzzZzz... 1.4, an update to its peaceful sleep app for iOS devices. Stop counting sheep and start using ZzzZzz... It simply helps you start sleeping now and you will enjoy your sleep like never before. Set your iPhone/iPad in a distant place in the bedroom and let it work on generating high quality melodies and pulsing beautiful background lights.
Here is how it goes:
* Select melodies you feel like
* Adjust the volume to a comfortable level
* Adjust the screen colour transition delay to your favourite
* Set your iPhone/iPad in a distant place in the bedroom and let it work on generating high quality melodies and pulsing beautiful background lights
* High-quality ambient sounds of the environment to help you focus while working, relax during the day and sleep great at night
* High-quality noises
* Fantastic and good looking screen lights that make you stay relax in a dark and yet colourful room
Make some noise:
* White Noise: is the most effective at blocking distractions because it covers the largest spectrum range
* Pink Noise: is great for melting away stress while keeping you alert and energized
* Brown Noise: is excellent for aiding sleep, pacifying children and pets
* Gray noise: make you calm and relax
* Violet and blue noise: opposite to Pink and Brown. Some might need them to reduce stress
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 21.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ZzzZzz... 1.4 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Pinux Studio is dedicated to building iPhone and Android apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Pinux Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.