February 21, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - We all love games which are simple, fun and casual. Arcade and puzzle games appeal to every age, gender and creed and it is the same all over the world. To capitalize on this growing popularity of smartphone games, specifically in the Arcade and puzzle genre, Tanla Solutions has released a mobile game powered by GameOn social gaming platform, Honey Rush 1.0 for iOS and Android devices. The game asks players to fight the blitz for tasty honey, play with friends and share the sweetness.
Honey Rush Features:
* It's easy and great fun, yet remains a challenge to beat your opponent
* Integrated with GameON features like Leaderboards, challenges & tournaments. Now Clash with your friends and other opponents
* Win virtual Gold & also real prizes like Gift Vouchers & other goods by participating in dedicated Honey Rush tournaments
* A Royal Challenge to play against a random opponent and Win Gold
* Special Boosters & In-game Powerups to equip yourself and compete at your best
* Eye candy graphics & Animations
* Addictive game play and Time bound challenges. So race ahead and clash with your clan to be on top of the Leaderboard
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Honey Rush 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Tanla Solutions [BSE: 532790 | NSE: TANLA] founded in the year 1999, a Hyderabad based Indian company is a leading provider of telecom solutions to Mobile Operators, Hand set Manufacturers, Content aggregators, ISVs and Media companies globally. With over 100 customers in 32 countries, Tanla provides solutions in the areas of Voice, Video, Messaging, Application/ Content Licensing and Mobile Payments and is the first company to launch 3G VAS services in India. Tanla's Mobile Payment Gateway is connected with more than 100 mobile operators and processes mobile payments in over 160 countries through operator, credit/ debit card billing. Leading content aggregators, ISVs and hand set manufacturers including Nokia use Tanla mobile payment gateway to market their applications/ content globally. Its License Manager product is embedded in more than 300 million Nokia handsets globally. Located in 9 countries, Tanla employees more than 100 professionals and is listed in BSE and NSE in India. Copyright (C) 2012 Tanla Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.