March 13, 2014 in Sports (F)
[prMac.com] Chennai, India - VirtualMaze is proud to announce GPS Golf Elite 1.0 for USA for the iOS platform. This application helps you to find the GPS distance between any two points in the course and keeps track of your scores (your friend's scores too). With our excellent graph system you can view your performances and keep improving it. It is free. Just download it now.
With our application you can access all of the following services free of cost and No Member Fee:
* View detailed GPS mapping of your courses in aerial view
* Accurate GPS location and distances
* Easy distance measuring tool
* Track your last shot GPS distance
* Add notes about your shot which describes the club used, shot distance, photos, shot info, short notes, and more
* Add your's and your friends scores and compare scorecards. Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Email
* View your performances with our graphs and keep improving it. Share your performances with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Email
* View par and handicap for each hole in the course
* Golf club admin; people can change the pin position daily on our app and the members of their club can view the change of pin positions on their device
* View the GPS distance from your current GPS location and green at anytime
* GPS to layups and hazards
* GPS to fairway, green, water and sand hazards
* Accurate scoring and statistics
* Request for any other golf services like tee time booking, daily pin positions, individual app, and more
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GPS Golf Elite for USA 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
VirtualMaze is actively involved in the following sectors: Game Development, Application Development, Enterprise Software Solutions, and Porting and Testing Services, covering a broad range of devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 VirtualMaze. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.