March 25, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Glenrothes, United Kingdom - Independent app developer, Stuart McLean is pleased to announce Perfection! 1.0 for iOS. In the game, the player is presented with a grid of circular tiles, each of these tiles contains an arrow which is in a direction matching the points of a compass. The direction in which the arrow points indicates the adjacent tile which will become "active" when the arrow tile is selected.
The ultimate goal in Perfection! is to activate all of the tiles on the grid. Do this while only activating each tile once and without using any of the available power ups and one has achieved perfection.
* Designed to take advantage of iOS 7 and larger screen sizes. Perfection! is a universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* A never ending challenge to suit every level of gamer from first timer to experienced veteran
* One deceptively simple game style that is adaptable, endless and utterly addictive
* 5 different game board sizes on iPhone & iPod touch and 10 different sizes on iPad
* Game Center Leaderboards to see how you compare to the rest of the world
An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later is required.
Pricing and Availability:
Perfection! 1.0 is priced at $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Games / Puzzle category.
Stuart McLean is an independent app developer. Self taught after an accident left him disabled and it would seem, unemployable. He works way, way, too many hours for the love of the game. Stuart McLean develops and publishes games and apps exclusively for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 Stuart McLean. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.