April 23, 2014 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Columbus, Ohio - Independent developer, Ryan Nystrom today is proud to announce the release of Moviedo v1.0.1, available in the App Store. Moviedo finds movies from RottenTomatoes and iTunes feeds that can be sorted and put into custom lists. This app is for movie lovers who want to keep track of any type of movie that they want to see. With a broad range of options and settings, Moviedo allows people to use the app however they want.
* The best movies pulled in from RottenTomatoes and iTunes
* Don't waste time on bad movies with movie scores
* Get rid of bad movies
* Quickly find out if a movie is streaming on iTunes or Netflix
* Find new movies without lifting a finger
* Keep lists safe and synced with iCloud
* Get alerts when saved movies come out in theaters or for rent
* Find trailers for any movie
* Tons of settings to customize how the app works
Beta testers have raving about Moviedo:
"This is a great app for movie lovers. It does everything you'd want, and just what you need." - Brett Terpstra
"Ugh, you make the nicest apps." - Jen Butson
"Being able to watch trailers ... is huge!" - Phil Franks
"Easy and simple." - Keyton Weissinger
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Moviedo 1.0.1 is Free (after launch, Moviedo will be $1.99) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Ryan Nystrom is the lead mobile developer at Dynamit. There, he creates custom iOS and Android apps for clients and helps with mobile web projects. He is a passionate open source contributor where he builds UI controls and frameworks for others to use and learn from. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Ryan Nystrom. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.