April 27, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Jaipur, India - These days technology took new era and all people connected to each other via networks. Our family members, friends, office mates and relatives all can be meet on these networks and we can always stay in touch with them. However iPhone, iPad, Android phones all come with compatible mode so that we can access social media accounts always. Like thus you keep updates about whats happening with you. These days several chat messengers are available that are free of cost and easy to use. It might be interesting to know that what type of apps you have in your device. However, selection of apps varies according to device. This time you need to wonder about the iPad that you are using for personal as well as professional way. What apps you should have in your iPad?
Appsicum brings innovative solutions for your apps requirement that you need for iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Files-finder Edition app is versatile and innovative app powered by Appsicum team. This app easily available in the iTunes store and safe to download. It providea you full facility to manage and organize your iPad library. You can't stop yourself to download this app after reading its features that are listed below:
* It has good old finder interface with gesture controls and fully touch screen optimization
* It has built in previewer for most of the file types
* It supports almost all types of files such as Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4, Zip and many more files
* It can sync and used with Google drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync in the same interface
* It provides facility of documents editing such as Excel and other files using Google drive
* You can create custom shortcuts for frequently used files
* You can create filters and save them as shortcuts for easy handling
* It has functional address/ breadcrumb for easy navigation
* It has in built browser with bookmarks and file downloading support
* From security concern you can lock important files and folders
* It provides browser search integration with twitter, Wikipedia and Dictionary along with Google. You need to type only a word in browser bar and you will redirect to Google, Dictionary and Twitter
* It supports voice note creation
* You can transfer files via Wi-Fi with password protection
* It provides accessibility to categorize item like Microsoft Outlook
* It has built in Zip creation and extraction so you can use zip files and folders easily
* It provides facility to share files via email, Facebook and Twitter
* It supports tags so you can search files easily
* It has desktop like status bar
* It provides accessibility of bookmarks
* It provides searching and filters process easy so you can search files and folders by using multiple sorting parameters
* It supports searching and filters via tags, File types, File Size, Date and Categories
Appsicum team also developed future scheduler, Location alert, Text disaster, photos to albums and photo effect plus apps that are popular among app lovers.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PFiles - Finder Edition 1.0 is only $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For more information please visit the Appsicum website.
Appsicum is a crew of developers who are constantly working hard to bring the smile on your face with some innovative and cool apps for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and more. Appsicum put their efforts to simply your life with its apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Appsicum. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.