April 29, 2014 in Medical (F)
[prMac.com] Wellington, New Zealand - CappsDev has announced the release and immediate availability of MedNote, a brand new document management app for medical staff and students. MedNote offers an easy way to safely save and/or create a wide variety of documents and order them as you like using many customisable options for quick access and reference at the point of care.
* Create, organise and order folders, sub folders and files the way you like and easily customise them
* Save or create directly in MedNote:
- Text, Office, iWork or PDF documents
- Images from your gallery, camera or screenshot from a web page or your favourite App
- Audio and video documents
- Web pages for offline access
This means that now any protocol, reference article, algorithm, dosage table, roster, pearl of wisdom etc can be accessed at your fingertip. As you can order those documents under customised folders, a quick reference is easy in case of an emergency or when the pressure is on.
* Attach personal notes to any of these documents and know when a document contains a note
* Use the search engine to quickly locate any file/folder you need
* Use the dedicated AES 256 encryption in case you store sensitive data, making it virtually unbreakable. This, combined with the fact that the data you are saving in MedNote is not stored or shared with a central server (which is a common feature of other file management apps), offers a very high degree of safety
* Share documents with colleagues, friends and more
* Get quick access to phone (and address book), iCal, reminders and calculator while in MedNote to help you make decisions at the bedside and implement them quickly and safely
* MedNote comes with preloaded folders to make it easier to start using it. You can then edit or delete these folders and create as many new ones as you want
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MedNote 1.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. Please contact us at the website if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app.
Located in Wellington, New Zealand, CappsDev was founded in 2011 by Cyril Barthelet. We offer cost effective, high quality iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Cyril Barthelet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.