May 9, 2014 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - Creator Mike Jackson and programmer Darin Ferraro have announced that SwapMe Games 1.1, their gamers matchmaking tool, now has a database of over 9000 games for users to trade with each other. Launched for iOS devices in March, the free SwapMe Games app has attracted users across the United States, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia, and feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive.
The SwapMe Games development team has already released one update to improve the app's usability and simple menu interface, and several more features are planned in future updates that will make it even easier for users to find the perfect trades for all the games they no longer want.
Gamers no longer need to put up with rip-off trade-in prices at retailers. SwapMe Games is a free matchmaking app that helps gamers swap their unwanted games with each other - for free! With the free SwapMe Games app, gamers simply enter the games they no longer want, and the titles they want to acquire, and the app will match them up with local gamers who are interested in trading those specific games.
* One-touch sign-up via Facebook/Twitter
* Intuitive automatic search engine seeks out people who want the games you have for trading
* List the games you want and SwapMe Games will find people who have those games on offer
* Send and receive trade offers for free. Don't like an offer? Send back a counter offer with different games
* Receive instant notifications for trade offers
* User ratings help you find users with positive trading history
* Find local users for face-to-face swaps, or search nationwide and send your trades via post
* Barcode scanner for fast and easy game entry (North America only)
* Filter to see only the console titles you're interested in
* Database of over 9,000 games for Nintendo Wii, Wii U, 3DS, DS, PS Vita, PSP, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Gaming can be an expensive hobby. Trading-in and buying used games at retail is one way gamers lower costs, but retailers typically offer low trade-in prices while charging premiums for popular used titles. Gamers are often forced to trade in multiple titles for a single new one, or subsidize their trade with cash. With SwapMe Games, gamers can achieve straight game-for-game trading by being paired specifically with gamers who want their games. If you have Battlefield 4 and want to trade it for Call of Duty: Ghosts, the chances are there's someone out there willing to make that trade. SwapMe Games' ultimate goal is to bring these people together - and it won't cost them a penny! SwapMe Games saves you money and keeps you gaming on a budget!
SwapMe Games respects user privacy by allowing them to send and receive swap offers via an anonymous user name. Users choose to share an email address or a phone number with another user ONLY after a swap offer has been accepted.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 11.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SwapMe Games 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Created and developed in Las Vegas, Nevada, launched in March 2014, SwapMe Games is the work of creator Mike Jackson and experienced programmer Darin Ferraro. Mike has worked in the games industry for over 12 years as a professional writer. Darin has built software for many different industries but is currently focused on mobile and video game development. His latest mobile projects range from social networking apps to retro space shooters. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Mike Jackson and Darin Ferraro. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.