May 26, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Ahmedabad, India - GameiMax announced that they just launched their newly developed game called Muddy Kids for iOS devices. It is developed by kids and absolutely free to download.
Kids always like to play with their friends and get dirty, so mommy will be angry and scold them. So first of let's clean all dirt. Try this free kids game called "Muddy Kids", the ultimate dirt cleaning game.
The mud is stuck all over their clothes, hair, shoes. It's a fun makeover game for kids so they don't get muddy again. The game includes 30 levels to complete. Start by cleaning all dirt and removing clothes. Remove all germs stuck in hair, clean their dirty hair & make it smooth and silky again by washing with shampoo. Then wash all dirty clothes in washing machine by separating color and white clothes. Now iron all their clothes and fold properly and put it into wardrobe.
* 30 levels to complete
* Clear level to unlock next level
* HD Graphics with amazing detail
* Proper attempt when playing is rewarded with stars
* Missed clicks subtracts the star for your count
* Clearing levels before time run outs and get all winning star
* This is the easiest mode and great for kids
* Washing machine to wash dirty clothes
* Dress up: Select from amazing and fashionable dresses that are the latest trends. Look fabulous after a hot shower
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 79.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Muddy Kids 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
GameiMax the leading game development company based in India. The company has developed many kind of excellent kids game and almost them are became very popular in gaming world. Their talented and experienced game developers can able to develop eye catching and user friendly games. They also provide very affordable game development service. Anyone can contact the website to get availed by their services. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 GameiMax. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.