June 29, 2014 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Kecskemet, Hungary - Independent developer, Zoltan Karpati, is pleased to introduce the i3DConverter for OS X, a powerful 3D polygon model translation and interactive viewing shareware tool that allows arbitrary 3D model data to be imported from external sources and exported to various industry standard 3D file formats with great accuracy and quality.
i3DConverter helps users check out the contents of 3D model files and convert data to different file formats, it boasts a clean and straightforward interface. i3DConverter comes packed with several dedicated tools built specifically for helping you perform geometry transformation operations, calculate area and volume, delete or unwrap UV maps, and flip UV maps vertically.
Other configurable settings allow users to change the colour of the object (e.g. wireframe, points, axes), scene, and material. Last but not least, you can draw vertices and wireframes, make i3DConverter show bounding boxes, scene axes, and scene bounding box, and get information about materials, objects, and scenes, as well as view polygon statistics. All in all, i3DConverter offers useful features for helping you manipulate 3D data and convert it to different file formats.
* Automatic file format recognition
* Automatic polygon checking and repairing function during (scene) loading
* Bone and vertex bone weights support (not for all modules)
* Wireframe / Color wireframe / Flat shaded / Gouraud shaded / Textured rendering mode
* Fast import and export process
* Fully dynamic memory allocation, so the program only uses as much memory as it needs
* FullScreen FireMonkey 3 rendered interactive object viewer with mouse wheel support
* Material per polygon support
* Material editor
* Multiplatform ASCII file loader technology
* Options /for general, view, colors, import, export, tools
* Portable application
* Storing and processing the vertices as double precision
* Storing and processing the faces as n-sided polygons
Independent developer, Zoltan Karpati, is the the creator of the i3DConverter and the 3D Object Converter for Windows. 14 years ago he released the Windows version, and this year the OS X one. This is his professional hobby only. He is from Kecskemet, Hungary. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Zoltan Karpati. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.