July 3, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new service of flat-rate libraries of e-learning and m-learning, "BISCUE LS Global" for supporting Japan-related businesses conducted by multinational corporations around the world.
"BISCUE LS Global" is a global extention of "BISCUE LS", which is selling for domestic use in Japan, and provides over 750 business skills improvement courses for use by worldwide users via smartphones, tablets, as well as PCs. The new service has been realized by establishing a content delivery network (CDN) that covers the entire world including Asia, Oceania, North and South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The service is designed to meet the demands of human resources development (HRD) and strengthening of communication that multinational corporations require when doing business with Japan. It also meets the similar requirements that Japanese large corporations and medium and small-sized companies uphold when conducting global businesses.
Specifically, it is effective for multinational corporations in the following cases:
* When they implement staff training and enhance communication among their people to promote businesses in Japan
* When they conduct training for their representatives in Japan and try to strengthen communication through the global network
In order to meet the global HRD requirements, the learning management system (LMS) which is offered as an optional service has been upgraded to the new "BISCUE LMS III" that is conformant to the next generation of international standards, xAPI (Tin Can API). The new LMS is available for customization and when using it, customized courses or courses that a client had originally developed can be used on the same learning platform, thus enabling them to use their HRD assets effectively and efficiently.
For the purpose of better communication within an organization, various optional services are being offered including the integration of digital manuals and consulting services for promoting a learning atmosphere in the organization. Integration of web conference systems is also planned for a future release.
Characteristics of the service:
* Making optimized content delivery a reality for the entire world by using a content delivery network (CDN)
* Providing over 750 courses for business skills improvement in various packages such as the 100-course type and the 500-course type
* Offering courses in 7 languages including English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French and Portuguese, and competency management systems in each language
* Available for smartphones and tablets as well as PCs
* Providing xAPI (Tin Can API) conformant LMS, "BISCUE LMS III"
* Customization of LMS and courses, development of original courses, and their use on the same platform
* Integration of digital manuals and consulting services for promoting a learning atmosphere in an organization
* Integration of web conference systems.(Planned)
Characteristics of the optional services :
* Because Shubiki Corporation holds the whole copyright of e-learning content, customization can proceed smoothly at a rapid pace.
* Because of the originally developed systems, relevant customization and setting up will be realized within a short period of time.
* Price will be quoted based on the price for "BISCUE LS" with additional charges calculated depending on the regions where the services will be used
* Price for optional services will be quoted separately
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 750 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning" and "BISCUE App". The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities. Copyright (C) 2013 Shubiki Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.