July 7, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Lodz, Poland - Lucky Clan has announced ReplayCam 1.0, an universal app that adds Slow Motion Replays to captured videos in realtime. It is now free for limited time. Tap and hold replay button during recording and the last 3 seconds of video will be replayed in slow motion. App renders replay at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7. No need to edit/render - works in real time! Support for all devices with iOS 7.
* Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware and iOS, ReplayCam always uses max available framerate for device
* Tap "Replay" button to add slow motion replay
* Tap and Hold "Replay" button to make "replay" section longer (until button is released)
* Smooth transition from Slow Motion to normal speed after Replay
* Slide to Zoom (iPhone 5+)
* Support of 120 FPS (iPhone 5s ), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices)
* Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
* Render in background - you can record a new video even when the previous is being rendered
* Saving video in Camera Roll
* iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch (4th/5th generation), iPad (2nd/3rd/4th/Mini)
* iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ReplayCam 1.0 is free for a limited time. Normal price is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky's mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2014 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.