July 21, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Popcorn Grenade today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of CountDracu1, a storybook / adventure game app for toddlers and pre-school kids (ages 2 to 5). Join Count Dracu Jr. (a friendly vampire from Toronto, Canada) as he takes you through his house and introduces you to his circle of multicultural friends; there's Frankie the Jewish Frankenstein, Raggy the Egyptian mummy, Howie the Ukrainian werewolf, Yetinder the Indian yeti, and many more lovable characters.
Each of his friends are missing something, and you need to help them find it. Also collect all the medallions, and you'll get a chance to win a prize at the end of the game.
* Kids get to move Count Dracu Jr. through each of the rooms, transform him into a bat (by double tapping on him), as well as interact with each of Count Dracu's friends, using simple touch and drag actions.
* Meet 11 zany characters from around the globe - each with their own accent and puzzle to solve
* Teaches kids about problem solving, as well as to appreciate different ethnic accents
* Quirky animations that come to life with a touch of a finger
* Vibrant and colorful graphics and illustrations!
* Enchanting music and wacky sound-effects
* Designed for toddlers & preschoolers (ages 2 to 5 years) - no confusing menus or navigation. No links outside of app (complies with COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection act).
* If your child collects all the medallions, and reach the end of the game, they'll get a chance to win a 17" Count Dracu Plush Doll, as well as other great prizes.
CountDracu1 is the first in series of childrens' apps created by Canadian illustrator, animator, and programmer Denny Kurien. He and his wife, Mary, run a small, independent, mom & pop shop in Toronto that produces early-learning apps for toddlers and pre-school kids (2 - 5 year olds).
Pricing and Availability:
CountDracu1 sells for $0.99 on the App Store, and is also available on the Android, and Kindle. CountDracu1 LITE is available for free, whereby users get to try out the first 4 levels of the app, before the decide to buy it. Keep your eyes out for more apps and online videos staring Count Dracu and his friends. For more info, please visit Count Dracu online.
Popcorn Grenade is a small, independent boutique shop in Toronto, Canada that produces early learning apps for Infants, toddlers and pre-school kids. The illustration, animation, programming, and voice-over work that goes into our apps are all done by us. We also have a well-adjusted 3 year old boy who is extremely tech saavy when it comes to using an iPad. He is responsible for beta-testing and quality control. It's for him that we create these apps - he enjoys playing with it, and we hope other kids would too. Copyright (C) 2014 Popcorn Grenade. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.