July 28, 2014 in FileMaker (E)
"We look forward every year to meeting up at DevCon with our peers in the FileMaker Developer community," said Julian Nadel, president and founder of Beezwax. "This is our chance to share development technologies that we use, and learn about the techniques that other developers have successfully adopted."
In their exhibitor booth at FileMaker DevCon, Beezwax is offering a "technology preview" of InspectorPro 5, the leading tool for analysis into FileMaker 13 databases. InspectorPro's unique data visualizations enable developers to discover more about their FileMaker solutions, via the software's Script Universe, Field Index plotting, and Script Tree features.
Several members of Beezwax's development team will be featured presenters at this year's FileMaker DevCon, in the following scheduled conference sessions:
* FileMaker Platform Performance Panel - Vince Menanno, director of FileMaker development at Beezwax, joins industry experts and members of the FileMaker engineering team. (Thursday, July 31, 9:00am)
* Location in Depth - Jeremy Bante, senior FileMaker developer, Beezwax. (Thursday, July 31, 3:45pm)
* Engaging Design, Snappy UX and Creative User Interaction - Vince Menanno, Beezwax. (Wednesday, July 30, 9:00am)
* Security Fundamentals - Alexei Folger, developer and system engineer, Beezwax/Outside Edge (Monday, July 28, 8:00am)
* InspectorPro, A Behind The Scenes Look - Vince Menanno and Beezwax product team. (Wednesday, July 30, 9:00am)
Also, this year several members of Beezwax's development team are presenting and facilitating sessions as "Unconference Workshops", an official program at FileMaker DevCon that enables presentations and group discussions to be organized by conference attendees. In San Antonio this year, these sessions are:
* Git: Version Control for FileMaker Developers - co-hosted by Brian Schick, senior application developer, Beezwax. (Wednesday, July 30, 10:45am)
* #Agile: An Open Discussion - facilitated by Jay Gonzales, development manager and Ryan Simms, application developer, Beezwax. (Wednesday, July 30, 2:00pm)
* Idiomatic FileMaker - co-hosted by Perren Smith, senior FileMaker developer, Beezwax. (Thursday, July 31, 10:45am)
A recognized industry leader in FileMaker development, Beezwax has completed more than 1,000 successful custom database, web and mobile software development projects for over 500 satisfied clients. Beezwax distributes widely-used products and tools for developers, and is a Platinum-level member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. Copyright (C) 2014 Beezwax Datatools, Inc. All Rights Reserved. FileMaker, and the FileMaker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of FileMaker Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.