August 2, 2014 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Brighton, United Kingdom - Magnetic Zero announces the upcoming release of Pennies for iPhone(R). Pennies is not just another budgeting app. It's actually simple and actually works. Pennies sets itself apart from other finance apps with its simple, clear and intuitive features that help you track your spending whatever the scenario; monthly budget, holiday or in a group. Pennies makes tracking your money so easy, it becomes enjoyable. No charts, no graphs, just your money without the worry.
Combining a bold and fun design with stripped back functionality, Pennies introduces a new and innovative way to track your spending. Pennies only shows you what you need; the amount of money you have left and how healthy your spending is. Looking after the pennies in your pocket just got a whole lot easier.
* Spending health - Should you spend or should you save? Pennies shows the speed that you are spending with simple colours, helping you slow down or speed up to keep you on track
* Super simple - Made a purchase? Sweet, just add it in. Pennies only cares about the numbers, no tags, charts or complex breakdowns here. Just the amount you have to spend is all you need to know
* Daily targets - Pennies does all the hard work for you by telling you how much you have to spend today. If you spend less, no worries, Pennies will give you more to spend tomorrow
* Multiple budgets - Set up as many repeatable budgets as you like - have more than one budget that you want to keep on top of? No problem, Pennies has got you covered
* One-off budgets - Going on holiday, or a big weekend away? Create one-off budgets in a matter of seconds. Just tell Pennies how much you want to spend, over how long, and you are good to go
* Joint accounts - Pennies lets you easily setup synced budgets with friends, family or partners, allowing you to track group spending across multiple devices and locations
* Friendly reminders - Sometimes we forget when we spend - that's OK. Pennies will remind you to track your spending with friendly reminders
* Spending wizard - Don't know how big your budget should be? No worries, just use the simple spending wizard and Pennies will work it out for you
We're only a few weeks away from launch and in the next week or so we'll be asking a select few of our subscribers to take part in our BETA testing. We'd love for you take part so we can hear your thoughts, good or bad. Head over to the website to sign up.
You can also download our Press Pack which includes screen-shots, icons, and other related media from the website.
Pricing & Availability:
Pennies is available on the App Store this August 2014 for just $1.99 / 1.49 / Euro1,79. Pennies is designed for iPhone and iPod touch. Pennies requires OS 7.0 or newer. We have a host of additional features and updates with the release of iOS 8.0 coming this Autumn. Pennies will be available in the U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK, South Africa, UAE.
Magnetic Zero is a Brighton based digital studio, mad about design and technology. We create simple, creative, easy-to-use websites & mobile applications. Made up of one designer and one developer, we like to keep things simple, fun and honest. Established back in 2013 by Emile Bennett and Ollie Aplin, Magnetic Zero is a young and vibrant digital studio. With years of combined knowledge and experience, having worked with some of the biggest brands on the planet, our mission is to create mind-blowingly good websites and digital products. And have some fun along the way. Our uniquely simple and honest approach allows us to work with a range of clients, large and small, creating products that our clients would sometimes think unachievable. We're dedicated to the cause, we strive to produce the best possible experiences for our customers. Working with us is fun, easy and highly rewarding. There is no complicated processes and no geeky jargon. Just simple digital products that simply work. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Magnetic Zero. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.